Saturday, April 16, 2016

Gorgeous day for a hike


 Today was gorgeous and I have been itching to get back on the trail.  My son and his friend went on a hike to the Len Foote Hike Inn - an Inn that you can only access by hiking.  It isn't a bad hike at all and perfect for Ethan's friend's first ever hike!  So we set off 5 miles for the Hike Inn where I told them there are cookies for hikers :-)



I hung back and took pics so they could have some pace without "Mom" hanging out.




Don't you love the little tree holding up the big tree?





The view from the Hike Inn.  After we ate warm oatmeal raisin cookies and hiked 5 miles we enjoyed the view.  The boys played corn hole and battleship in the game room while I enjoyed the view.





 Time to start finalizing plans for the upcoming section hikes :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment